Sunday, June 13, 2010

But when I do this it somehow looks like white trash...??

I think we can all agree it's about mixing patterns this year.  Thank gawd.  Now I don't have to look like such a freak for having a sexy picnic on top of every vintage sheet I've ever bought.


Or when I wear my Halloween wigs throughout the year.


With flesh-colored knee highs.




One night a young Madame Sunday and friend decided to draw all over our legs with marker for some unknown reason but it probably involved a lot of rainbows, peace signs and boredom (we didn't drink yet obviously.  On second thought, that sounds more like something I WOULD do after drinking... but I digress).   Maybe we were high off the permanent marker because we didn't think ahead of our dresses required for the next day's 8th grade graduation ceremony in front of the whole school.  It did not wash off.  Or look this hot.


There may have been some sunflowers too...  Fucking early 90's Clinique perfume bullshit.




Just goes to show that winged eyeliner, a spit curl and a attitude of fabulosity makes EVERYTHING look good.  


Except for white trash 8th grade graduation horrors.  There was no saving that hot mess.

All images via ffffound from this awesome but probably NSFW site here.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are really cool. I wish I was that good or clever a photographer. Shots of mortise and tenon joints are just not nearly as sexy.

    ReplyDelete