Thursday, October 17, 2013

Take a long, hard look at this beautiful room...

Just to assure you all after my last post that I'm not on the verge of slicing my wrists with a piece of decorative agate I got on sale at HomeGoods, I'm giving you the gift of a my happiness as inspired by this beautiful room.


There's just something about it that's magical but I can't quite put my finger on why.  Maybe it's the contrasting colors or the sweet lampshades... I'm just drawn to it in a really visceral way.  It just does things to me.  I feel reborn and my back is pain free and yet weirdly feel like I want to lay in the floor again...?

Must be some good feng shui.

Have a good weekend trying to source that beautiful red Chesterfield sofa, amiright?!



(original is Greenbriar Resort shot by Cooper Carras but improved version from here)

6 comments:

  1. Good thing I was already in the floor myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing I made you sign that waiver when you started reading my blog 12 years ago.

      Delete
  2. That's a nice couch...a very nice couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It that the Leaning Tower of Penis?

    ReplyDelete