Monday, July 28, 2014

Furniture design iz hard.

here

Is it a...  tongue with legs?  A maxi pad with mutant wings for a goth giantess?  A modern scorpion coming to say hello?  An extra piece of art in the dinner scene from Beetlejuice?  A very sad slide?  A dramatic shoe horn?  A bicycle seat that's entering into a black hole and being stretched through time and space?  A kitten launcher?  The lovechild between a slingshot and a boomerang?

Oh, it's a chair? 


If my delightfully fat ass is going to sit in that chair it needs to be three times as big and OFF THE FUCKING FLOOR.  

Unless it wants to end up a thong.  

But as a general rule, fuck your non-functioning art chairs.  

WITH A GIANT SHOE HORN.

11 comments:

  1. I think it's designed so you can relax AND floss your teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap. Good catch. Also, WTF with that stripped tree poking out of a hole in the floor? I once did that to my room-mates giant plant in college (I'll just trim a little) and she was not pleased. Either that shit is dead and there's a hole in the floor for no reason or they are terrible at tree management.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own this! But it's in my cutlery drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no. no. That cannot be a chair. no way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF, if you dont like this, you dont right to destroy it. give me mobile to call police.

    ReplyDelete