Sunday, December 26, 2010

This makes me exceedingly happy.

It's Christmas at the ModSauce Ranch!!  I figured I'd better put up or shut up about with regards to decorating my tree.  The topper is a bag of donkey dicks but I swear I will make it and the whole thing better next year.  This was my first year with this color scheme so cut me some slack GAWDDAMMIT!!!!


But next year, oh next year, we are going to KILL it!!  Just you wait...



Yeah I got it at Ace...


And then because I'd been such a good girl this year Santa sent me snow on Christmas morning!!  I wish he'd sent me a new fence too but beggars can't be choosers.  FYI - that stump in the bottom right corner was a giant cypress that fell from the big snow we had last year.  I think it was about two inches worth of white stuff but it proved to be too much for that FIFTEEN FOOT tree.  *eyeroll*  Pussy.  


SNOW FELL FROM THE SKY AND TOUCHED MY HAND!!  


IN TENNESSEE!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen 12 monkeys? Great movie!

    Perhaps I'm just mad, but the picture of your bare hand outstretched in curiosity for "this strange, cold, and white powder" reminded me of the opening sequence to that movie. You wouldn't happen to be decked out in a plastic suit collecting spiders just off camera would you?

    Either way, hope your hauliday was grand!

    Anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy - whoa. what a good random reference! I haven't seen 12 monkeys since the 90's so I'll have to rewatch it to remember the opening sequence but what I'm doing off camera is between me and this hazmat suit!!

    Hauliday was good - more snow than gifts. Fine by me. ; )

    ReplyDelete