Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm good with color and metaphors.

Hey remember when that volcano erupted in Iceland a few years ago and disrupted plane travel and European things for weeks?  Yeah me neither.   But lately I've been strangely attracted to the pictures of it.
here

Probably because I'm dreaming of ice and snow a lot since it feels like the air is made of lava.  

Too forced?  You're right.

here
Or maybe it's because I'm the kind of lady person that's hot AND cool...??  *suggestive eyebrow*


here

I can't really do either of those metaphors with a straight face so how 'bout we just have a mini ode to hot neon tangerine/pank with some kind of desolate something in the background.


here

Perfect!

here
Needs more desolation...




here
Nice.  

Speaking of the previous image, I'm going to fulfill a lifelong dream by taking one of two handgun safety classes this coming Saturday.  BANG BANG SQUEE!   
here
I'm looking to become a professional menace to society.  


here
I'm going to change my bio to say "cheap, lazy, easily distracted and ready to FUK YOU UP!"

here
My smiling cartoon avatar will be changed to a smiling cartoon bullet.

here
No more Mr. Nice Madame!  My heart is like an icy volcano but I shoot pain lava into paper targets!!
here
This is getting embarrassing...

here
I should stick to mediocre color stories.

4 comments:

  1. Soooooo...I follow the Redoubt Volcano on twitter. We not really the volcano, but the Alaska Volcano Observatory (@alaska_avo, they share my love of the underscore). A couple of years ago I found them, and wowed my friends when I predicted Redoubt's eruption. I *LOVE* data, and spent way too much time looking at seismographs, haha.

    Anyway, cool pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for volcano nerd love! I will have to follow them too.

      I think seismographs would make great DIY art... just saying.

      Delete
  2. That's some lovely desolation and orange-y colors you got going there. Good luck on the gun range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wheeee! Is there a concealed carry permit for desolation?

      Delete