Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just shut up and blog.

The Madame needs to quit with all the yammering sometimes and just bring the good shit.  I think I'm going to make t-shirts that say: "Just shut up and blog."  Maybe "Blog ur asterisk* off."   "Nobody puts Blogger in the corner."  "Blog THIS muthafucka" with an arrow pointing to my crotch for some reason...  I don't know I'm still working on it.  In the meantime here are some completely blog-worthy photos from Pia Ulin that I found via Design is Mine.  Let's see how far I can just show pictures before I have to interject something.

We know I like black... (Shit.  Not that far.)






Straight-up lickable kitchen.




Pink post-its!  Don't ask about 15ft high cookbooks...




Pardon me, I'm having a girl moment...













Camel pictures always get posted.  Always.  Is his tagelmust Pantone's color of the year?




Tophat and a dress in a lake!!!!


Sigh... buh-bye August.  

7 comments:

  1. Bye-bye August indeed. Sigh. I loved your girly moment. Part of me, a big part of me, would love a bedroom like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have that part sometimes! Thanks Heather. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of photos. The summer is fading, but I like the fall too. The change of seasons fills me with energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weathered wood, raw concrete, unpainted steel; it's taken the masochism of the twentieth (and now twenty-first) century to make these into finish materials, and I am SO glad for it (in a zen like, totally-in-the-moment kind of glad). Plus these materials produce such kick-ass contrast to the soft, colorful, and refined.

    It's just so..........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely Average - that's a great observation! I feel energetic for fall too!

    Izzy - one of these days I'd like to know what's at the end of all your ellipses. ; ) I love the raw quality to all of them too - masochism with soul?! I don't know... I'll just shut up now. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so funny how images produce different responses in different people. I see the purity in the image. Similar to the purity of a beautiful woman after a shower when the night before she was covered with the makeup of someone who should be working a corner. People and objects are beautiul before they make any changes into the grotesque for the sake of acceptance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you're saying you don't like all my black eyeliner Rob??!! ; )

    I agree though - however artfully staged some of these might be there is a rawness about them which I find appealing. Loved your comment and please come back to the Sauce!

    ReplyDelete