After that beast of a post yesterday let's keep it simple today. Here are some things that are on my Monday radar as I'm transitioning back into reality from pie-induced diabetic coma:
- HOARDERS!!! Gawd bless this is my favorite show ever! I think I like it because I'm one mental breakdown away from these people. I already 'decorate' using piles.
- Interesting article about DWR from Fast Company via Apartment therapy. I don't really know much about DWR lately since they quit sending me a catalog like 5 years ago because I never ordered any of their stuff.
- Tiger Woods is an abused spouse maybe?! I had a mega crush on his cablasian ass when I was fifteen back when he was the best thing since sliced bread. Uh I mean sliced WHOLE WHEAT bread that is. Tiger Woods y'all. Tiger Woods y'all. Relive it here if you don't remember what the hell I'm talking about.
- I've started a compost pile and have never been more excited about rotting refuse as I am right now! Well except for when I accidentally sucked up cat poop in the leaf shredder where it was obliterated and therefore reignited the vomit-inducing stench. I'm guessing the leaf shredder bag is not machine-washable. Expect more posts later about composting because I don't really know anything about it but I'm learning a lot and developing some very strong opinions about the matter which I can't wait to share. Photo from dkhlucy on flickr.
- Fun little convo with Jonathan Adler and Simon Doonan. Love them. Kdubs you need to take a lesson from your Top Design co-host on wit. Is that show ever going to come back on??
-Since "Modern" is in my name I thought that maybe this little bit about design was appropriate.
- This website from A Cup of Jo for all your adult art needs. I mean art for grown-ups not porn. Or check this out.