Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The content of this post is awesomer than any witty title I can come up with.

I can't tell if I'm accidentally drunk on Listerine again or there's a carbon monoxide leak in my house because I've been staring at these animated gifs for about three years.


Or maybe the artist and computer badass Francoise Gamma is the one who's drunk.  Either way it's a win.





And by 'win' I mean creeptastic undulations of binary code orgasms.










AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!  YEESSSSS.






















I always do the robot much better in an 'altered' state of being but I think this square dude still is better than me.  Just let me have another shot of carbon monoxide and we'll get this dance-off really started.



5 comments:

  1. Damn. I wish I could be that cool when I get older and "work out the kinks" in such a groovy manner. Keep on rockin it, pillow lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just blown my mind. Brains, everywhere. Thank you, Madame, may I have another?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are weird.

    I thought you were about to post the spinning ones, whose direction of rotation you can switch in your mind.

    These, I think, are far creepier than the feather sculptures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say "unsettling in a good way" over weird but I usually just like weird in general. ; )

    ReplyDelete