Monday, February 27, 2012

This makes me exceedingly happy.

My blogging schedule got all wonky this week because I had a spontaneous trip south this weekend which I'm still happily recovering from.  And by 'recovering' I mean watching Hoarders and finishing a bottle of wine.


I packed my short weekend full of sweet people, salty water and cold sand that my Instagram filters just could not say no to.  I had to do the hipster thing and document the excursion in the form of a stylized ensemble of nature's bounty.  


Also, BP's bounty because that big black thing is most likely a tar ball.


But the tar ball is still going in the giant jar of seashells that I keep for memories.  


And hipster credibility of course.

2 comments:

  1. Combine efforts and hoard seasheslls and tar balls. Then you can watch your own collection with no tv. Hope you had fun at the beach! (K)

    ReplyDelete