Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This makes me exceedingly happy.

Marie Claire Maison via Desire to Inspire
Well, exceedingly happy except for the thought of waking up every day to the stare of that kid in the painting.  But hey - it's not a kitchen!!


In related news - kitchen updates tomorrow.  Surprisingly there IS a limit to how much I enjoy talking about myself and my kitchen.  However, there's not a limit for how much I can stress out about a decision I've already made.  


This is why microwavable gnocchi was invented...

6 comments:

  1. He's your daily reminder to give to UNICEF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raina - ahahahah awww.... *runs to get checkbook*

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make microwavable gnocchi! Had microwavable indian food that even comes with naan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon - Oh do they! Last week was microwave soup, this week is microwave Italian and I already have my stock of microwave Indian ready to go! I haven't had a microwave meal in forever so I was surprised also to find an entire Indian restaurant in the freezer section. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Microwavable gnocchi? Why don't you just get some potatoes and make ... oh, wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zrzuce - we need to come up with a menu for the inaugural meal in the new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete