Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Take me away pointy horses!

 I feel completely uninspired lately. Let's just look at some pretty new fabric collection called Far Far Away from Heather Ross that I found today on Design*Sponge.  I KNOW some of you love unicorns so enjoy.  But not me.  That's uh, like for little girls and stuff.  It's stupid.  I'm a modern and sophisticated lady person.

Oh wait!  There's princess and the pea fabric!  aaawwwwwwww...  It's like I was stabbed in the cold dead heart with the unicorn's horn and injected with love and glitter.  I actually don't even have anything negative to say about the combo of purple and red - there must be some serious happy heroine in that unicorn's love horn because normally I can't stand that shit.  I'm absolutely terrified of the red hat society.  AAAAHHHH  THEY'RE COMING FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Save me unicorns! 















1 comment:

  1. you know I think a small throw pillow using the fabric in the blue/green box and I might be able to get away with it. oh or maybe a nice warm blanket (been kind of cold lately) or maybe a fun apron then I can go all 50s house wife for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete